Why become a member? ×

URGENT: Bass player needed for Euro tour in May!

EliasMooseblaster

A friend of mine has been having trouble finding a new bass player. Is anybody interested in joining a well-established punk/hardcore band based in London?

The ideal candidate will be interested in working with the band for the long run; at the very least it would be a great help if they could come onboard for a three-week tour, playing around 15 dates in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK.

I've been asked not to give out too many details publicly, but if this sounds appealing, then PM me and I'll put you in touch with my friend. I can, however, assure that they're all great guys, very determined and hardworking, and are probably in with a good chance of getting quite big, quite soon!

Many thanks,

EMB.

[quote name='EliasMooseblaster' timestamp='1421404561' post='2660748']
A friend of mine has been having trouble finding a new bass player. Is anybody interested in joining a well-established punk/hardcore band based in London?

The ideal candidate will be interested in working with the band for the long run; at the very least it would be a great help if they could come onboard for a three-week tour, playing around 15 dates in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK.

I've been asked not to give out too many details publicly, but if this sounds appealing, then PM me and I'll put you in touch with my friend. I can, however, assure that they're all great guys, very determined and hardworking, and are probably in with a good chance of getting quite big, quite soon!

Many thanks,

EMB.
[/quote]

Hi man my name is Adrian ...i tell you a bit of my experience.... I've been playing bass for over 13 years, i play in diferent tunnings in 4 and 5 strings ... in those years traveling more than 30 countries .... gaining experience in touring and recording career, recording with people like Dan Weller from Sykth.  
Originally I come from Spain ... moving to the UK in 2004 to improve my career, since then I have been playing with different bands.... 
I start my first band in Spain in 1999 and after a few years before my arrival in the United Kingdom in Spain was playing in a well-known band.... 
After the band broke up I start thinking about moving to the UK.  
Once in the UK plays a few different bands, study a music HNC and music degree while i didnt finish sue my commitmet at that time with touring I record with people like Dan weller (Sykth) and I do several tours in UK and tour more than 20 countries the moment im totally free and i willing to work with high standard band ...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...