Why become a member? ×

Well, i guess im gonna have to post em again then..

Thunder Fingers

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My 2 favourites first:
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass with Hipshot tuners:

early 1977 Fender Precision with electronics and tuners from 74:

The others:

This is a Listerud Spyderlookalike:

more detailed picture here:

Fender MIM Electron Blue P Bass body (Mirror pickguard, Badass II bridge and Seymour Duncan 1/4 Pickup) I have everything else, It just need a neck, wich I am gonna buy pretty soon:

Edited by Thunder Fingers

:) Yeah, well, since my first days of playing i have always dreamed of 'Arry's P bass from the time it was blue, and as soon as I find a 57 Fender Japan P bass neck on Ebay again, it will be complete. I had the 77 Neck on it for a while (if you go to my recordings thread, that will be the one recorded on "Utopia"), but it kinda felt wrong having splitted up such an bass and have the rest of it under my bed.. And i do not regret one second that I switched back.

Yeah, it came with it, got the bass used (it is also one of the "Limited Edition" Neckplate ones) I think its called mint green? (the colour on the pickguard)

edit:
looking now i see that it actually matches the faded white on the P bass, NICE! :)

Edited by Thunder Fingers

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='budget bassist' post='233873' date='Jul 7 2008, 01:11 AM']nice G&L, also is that stingray a musicman or an OLP? and is that a status neck and badass bridge? if so why did you change the bridge?[/quote]

It is:
A Olp body with a Status Graphite neck, Hipshot tuners, Badass II bridge, Seymour Duncan Stingray System (With the Alnico pickups and 4 knob configuration.) I Just bought a OLP body on Ebay, that is why it have a Badass bridge (And becouse I love 'em..)

E_MaN:
THanks! I know :), it looks even better with the bridge cover on (Wich it have now)