Why become a member? ×

Feedback for lee650

ahpook

bought lee's ebs microbass II and he's a pleasure to deal with...kept me nicely up to date with PM's, the pedal arrived expertly packed and very quickly.

if you're ever tempted to deal with him, you can do with with complete confidence.

this guy's a dude.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Met Lee tonight to swap my EBS Multicomp for his EBS Wah One.

Really nice bloke, and we chatted for ages (or I chatted....and he listened :)). Sorry Lee, hope the wife enjoyed her tea...eventually!

Oh....and a bloody good bassist to boot :huh:

Thanks Lee. And I'll keep you posted with any local gigs.

Edited by Thunderthumbs

Completed a deal with Lee for his EBS TD650...........flawless delivery and a very pleasant and entertaining chap!

Would happily deal with again and highly recommend just to have a chat with him, even if your not buying anything!!

Thanks again Lee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can add my recommendation for Lee along with everyone else. He held on to the Eden head while I waited for another deal to conclude. Well packaged, great communications. Top deal with a top bloke. Just one of the many good things about this place.

Lee bought my EBS 350 (sob, I love you amp!) and made everything as easy as the most easiest thing in the world. He was even fine about me forgetting the kettle lead! Which is pretty poor on my part, I have to say.

Thanks again Lee, and good luck with everything - the EBS, the lady, gigging and life. You're a true gent.

Sadly enough, today I got the bill for my motorbike's ABS unit, which was around £700, which is about 1.5 EBS amps, so if you ever fancy a swap :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just carried out a hefty deal with this fine man, for both his cherished MM Sterling and his Warwick Streamer Jazzman, and to be Frank, it went completely without a hitch, brilliant communications throughout and would happily deal with for a third time without even thinking about hesitating!

Thanks Lee, the Warwick is really proving it's worth!

• 1 month later...

Bought Lee's Fender 62' Reissue P-Bass. Arrived safely, well packed & in good condition as described at a fair price.
Top chap, good communications & a straight forward, hassle-free deal.

Thanks Lee.

Edited by nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...