Why become a member? ×

Feedback for lee650

ahpook

I bought Lee's EBS HD350 amp. Very clean unit and all seems to be good. It was great to meet up and chat. In fact buying the amp was 90% catch-up and 10 amp. We even discussed an old flame we shared. Rita.

Looking forward to using the amp and I would recommend Lee as a good un!

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Recently completed a multi product exchange including my P bass, Lee's amp and a Fistfull of Dollars.  That's right we watched a socially distancing video.

Needless to say Lee is a top bloke and having not seen him for a while we had a good natter while Lee played an unplugged bass to bewildered passers-by and I pretended to know what the controls on the (unplugged) amp were about.

In summary a Mary Poppins of a transaction, thanks very much Lee.  Now if only I'd thought to bring a portable BBQ we could have done A Few Dollars More :facepalm:

Edited by ead
typo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/06/2019 at 23:29, Al Krow said:

Seems like Lee is in danger of becoming my most regular pedal customer :) 

Another super smooth transaction and always a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy the Valeton OC-10 EP2 buddy.

Bas

Fixed 😁

On 18/08/2020 at 20:49, lee650 said:

...Dealt with him loads of times and he's a gent and is fast becoming my pedal "Pusher man" in fact nobody sell him a pedal again, just send them straight to me 😂

Tbf I'm not sure you've held on to any of the 5 pedals you've bought off me?! So if I'm your official "pedal pusher", that's gotta make you my official "middle man"? 

PS - what was I saying about you being my middle-man? 😄 

Edited by Al Krow
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee continues to deplete my stock of bass gear.

He gets some very nice kit at a decent price, often before I've even thought about selling it (a minty fresh Boss LS2 being the most recent case in point, although the postman liked it so much he was holding onto it for what seemed like ages). He also bought a massive Pedaltrain board and Mono case before that to put all the pedals he's bought from me on (finished pics to follow soon I am assured).

I get less clutter and a timely topping up of my bass gear account.

We both seem to be reasonably happy with the arrangement 😁

Edited by Al Krow
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a 1st edition 3leaf audio Wonderlove from Lee, see link below for the ad. In the process, I've come to know Lee as a very nice guy and he has made the transaction a very pleasant experience:

• Quick to respond,
  • Helpful with my questions and requests,
  • Highly accurate description (pedal actually looks better in person than suggested by the text and photos),
  • Super safe packaging,
  • Quick shipping.

What more can I say? Highly recommended!

Thank you, Lee!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the pleasure of doing business with Lee a few times now - most recently, this past week I was lucky to nab his 'Prunes & Custard' off of him.

As with my previous dealings with Lee, he was perfectly prompt, super-communicative, posted the pedal super-quick, and the friendliest guy you could wish to meet throughout.

I can't recommend Lee enough - and I hope to do business with him again in future, just as soon as the GAS hits again!

Rich

Edited by Volume
fixed a typo
  • Thanks 1

I've had the pleasure of doing business with Lee a few times now - most recently, this past week I was lucky to nab his 'Prunes & Custard' off of him.

As with my previous dealings with Lee, he was perfectly prompt, super-communicative, posted the pedal super-quick, and the friendliest guy you could wish to meet throughout.

I can't recommend Lee enough - and I hope to do business with him again in future, just as soon as the GAS hits again!

Rich

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Cali 76 Compact Bass pedal from Lee.  Super swift and simple transaction, super fast insured postage, pedal was in fantastic condition (including power supply!).  Can't recommend highly enough, thanks again!

Ross

• Thanks 1