Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
ahpook

feedback for lee650

bought lee's ebs microbass II and he's a pleasure to deal with...kept me nicely up to date with PM's, the pedal arrived expertly packed and very quickly.

if you're ever tempted to deal with him, you can do with with complete confidence.

this guy's a dude.

:)

Met Lee tonight to swap my EBS Multicomp for his EBS Wah One.

Really nice bloke, and we chatted for ages (or I chatted....and he listened :)). Sorry Lee, hope the wife enjoyed her tea...eventually!

Oh....and a bloody good bassist to boot :huh:

Thanks Lee. And I'll keep you posted with any local gigs. Edited by Thunderthumbs

Completed a deal with Lee for his EBS TD650...........flawless delivery and a very pleasant and entertaining chap!

Would happily deal with again and highly recommend just to have a chat with him, even if your not buying anything!!

Thanks again Lee!

Should have done this feedback months ago :)

Lee and I did a deal involving me getting back the first Warwick I ever bought and him getting a very tasty Sterling. A pleasure to deal with and great communication.

Cheers mate!

Took possesion of an EBS Unichorus from Lee last week. The whole process was as smooth as a baby's backside so I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him again should the situation arise.

I sold Lee a MM Sterling pickguard this week and he was a great person to deal with. He paid me incredibly fast and was fantastic with the communication. ;)

MB1. :)
Superfast Postal payment from Lee!...Item on its way!
Many Thanks!
Martin.

Lee recently bought my Radial Bigshot and it couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

Superb comms, fast payment and a thoroughly decent guy as well. What more do you want?

Thanks Lee- hope you keep in touch

Lee's a top bloke. Sold me his Octabass pedal - nice to chat too. He even posted the pedal before my cheque had cleared - how cool is that!

I can add my recommendation for Lee along with everyone else. He held on to the Eden head while I waited for another deal to conclude. Well packaged, great communications. Top deal with a top bloke. Just one of the many good things about this place.

Lee bought my EBS 350 (sob, I love you amp!) and made everything as easy as the most easiest thing in the world. He was even fine about me forgetting the kettle lead! Which is pretty poor on my part, I have to say.

Thanks again Lee, and good luck with everything - the EBS, the lady, gigging and life. You're a true gent.

Sadly enough, today I got the bill for my motorbike's ABS unit, which was around £700, which is about 1.5 EBS amps, so if you ever fancy a swap :-)

Bought an EBS pedal from Lee - super easy to deal with and a really nice chap :)

Pedal looks like new :rolleyes:

[quote name='molan' post='479788' date='May 5 2009, 12:10 PM']Bought an EBS pedal from Lee - super easy to deal with and a really nice chap :)

Pedal looks like new :rolleyes:[/quote]
Multicomp? (Used to be mine). So it's now previously had 2 careful owners :lol:

Lee bought some tuners I had, no problems at all, a thoroughly nice bloke and would deal with again in a jiffy!

My second deal with Lee - I sold him a Fender Jazz for immediate payment. Great communication, all straightforward, top man, and my packing was a good as his when he sold me the WAV4. Everyone was happy. :)

Just carried out a hefty deal with this fine man, for both his cherished MM Sterling and his Warwick Streamer Jazzman, and to be Frank, it went completely without a hitch, brilliant communications throughout and would happily deal with for a third time without even thinking about hesitating!

Thanks Lee, the Warwick is really proving it's worth!

Bought Lee's Fender 62' Reissue P-Bass. Arrived safely, well packed & in good condition as described at a fair price.
Top chap, good communications & a straight forward, hassle-free deal.

Thanks Lee. Edited by nick

Just sold a Warwick 2U Rack Case to Lee. He's a top buyer, excellents comms and paid before I could blink!

Lee it was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to catching up with you soon. A1 :)

Nick C. Edited by nickcarey

Just bought a Double Ritter Bass Bag from Lee,

Fantastic guy, next day postage, fantastic bag, what more could you want!

Pleasure to deal with another Geordie! "Well On Wor Kid"

Thanks!