Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Lakland 44-02 deluxe cherry sunburst *PRICE DROP AGAIN*
£750

GriffJamerson

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it's in great condition, theres a little bit of scuffing on the tip of the headstock (which is in the pictures) and I swapped the stock rubber knobs for black metal ones (ones found on sadowskys) because i thought they complimented the finish and colour better. Theres brand new DR Lo-riders on it. Oddly theres a screw missing out of the back of the E string tuning peg, only noticed it about a month ago, i have no idea how it fell out but it doesn't effect anything (theres a close up picture of the back of the A and E tuners so you can see the difference)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My reasons for selling this bass is to get a 5 string, so i'm totally up for trades. In fact I'd rather trade and put cash towards a quality 5 string. I'll include a protection racket semi-hard case. I don't have any pictures of it but I can take some and put them up, now the case does have some tears but its still rock solid![/font][/color]

Update: I am now selling because I am moving house so just need to get rid of things I don't use. I'm not interested in a trade. I am up for offers.

*NOW JUST SELLING, NOT OPEN TO TRADES*

Was [s] £750 + p&p[/s] [s]Now £700 + p&p [/s] Now £650 + p&p

[url="http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/griffgriffithsbass/library/?view=recent"]http://s1383.photobu...ry/?view=recent[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by GriffJamerson

It is your old bass yes!!! Its been an absolute star for, what is it..... 4/5 years now??? time flys!!! Everywhere i've taken it people have fallen in love with the way it sounds.

I know i'm going to miss it when its gone, but I've come to find that i need a 5 string really for reading jobs. One of the reading band MD's i was just on a cruise ship with won't take anyone on unless they have a 5 string, just in case its needed (I was in the party band, not reading band). I know this isn't always the case, but it can't hurt to be prepared.

Edited by GriffJamerson

Funnily enough I've seen a few 5'er versions of this bass on here, I always got excited when I saw them thinking of this bass, then realised they were 5's! Wish I had the readies to buy it back off you; it's such a wicked bass.

P.s. it's probably more like 6/7 years! Time does fly!!

Edited by chuck_stones

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm back from being away for a long time. I'm now just selling this bass, not interested in trades as I am moving country so I need to sell this bass. It's been a while since I have been on here, the bass has just been under my bed not getting played.

Open to offers!

Yeah, the bass works fine! It's been under my bed for a very long time, but I've taken it out and played it and it sounds great. I can include a hard case, it's not a Lakland one but it's an SKB. I'll research some couriers this morning if you have a preference, let me know. I've just responded to your PM. :)