Why become a member? ×

Do They Exist?.

taurus1

I've been using these Markbass cabs for a few months now and I really like them.What I'd like to ask you guys is this:

1) What model/series are they?,

2) Did they make 410 and 212 versions.

I've Googled them to no avail and would like to try a 410 or 212 to replace the 115,if such things exist.

Many thanks.

I'm with you on the size thing chris b,maybe I'm a product of the the 80's but I prefer to have a bigger setup that kicks me in the pants.As great as the small cabs are I prefer something bigger.Thanks for the info Ghost Bass,if I can't find a 410 or 212 with the black speakers I might well investigate the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]104HF model.And Graham,I'm curious about the 3x10,I didn't know Markbass made one.The only one I can recall is an Epifani and that had some weird impedance thing happening,5.3 ohms??.Not sure how that works with an additional 8 ohm cab but I'd certainly like to take a look at the guy's info if you have it,thanks.[/font][/color]

Markbass discontinued their 6x10, I've no idea if you'd be able to find one new now, probably not. The Classic 104 pictured above is long gone too.

The 4x10 version of your cabs is the 104HF and the 2x12 is the club600f32 - both with front ports like your cabs.

If you're after a 2x12, there is one for sale here on BC - a club600f32 which itself has just been discontinued and you're unlikely to see another 2nd hand one come up for sale soon; and it probably won't be in the great condition this one is in!

Edited by M@23

[quote name='taurus1' timestamp='1420218008' post='2646799']
Thanks for the info M@23,a slipped disc last weekend is steering me towards considering a pair of 8ohm Markbass [color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]Standard 104HR's.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

They'll be great. Really nice cabs, just one is plenty capable. Two will be brilliant. Hope your back heals soon too mate. Not nice.

Thanks bud,I've bought a wide Sandberg neoprene strap that has a nice amount of 'give' and makes the Alembic feel half its weight and the band are great with helping me load my gear so I'm hoping not to injure myself further at tomorrow's gig.

A lot of guys have said they don't care for rear ported cabs but I used a pair of SWR Goliath II's throughout the 90's and 2000's and was always very happy with the sound.I just can't lift/carry them anymore so they'll have to go.

All the best.