Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 *SOLD*
£475

jay-syncro

I'm letting my Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 go as I seem to be stockpiling amps at the moment.

I bought it brand new a couple of months ago, and as such it is in absolutely mint condition, with all original packaging, manuals, gumpf etc.

Everyone knows how awesome these are, properly fat tone with next to no weight.

*SOLD*

[url="http://s452.photobucket.com/user/fleatrainee/media/IMG_0312_zps84388902.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s452.photobucket.com/user/fleatrainee/media/IMG_0313_zps8e25be34.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s452.photobucket.com/user/fleatrainee/media/IMG_0316_zps6843fc77.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by jay-syncro

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1419668544' post='2641669']
After going to Mothercare yesterday and spending more money than I did on my first two cars, this needs to go!
[/quote]

Haaaaaaa, join the club :)
Seriously nice amp and i have bought and sold stuff with Jay a few times, no problems there :)

Edited by Harry

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1419410954' post='2639594']I bought it brand new a couple of months ago, and as such it is in absolutely mint condition, with all original packaging, manuals, gumpf etc.[/quote]
[quote name='jeanmarienoe' timestamp='1419696436' post='2641979']
love to see some picture thanks :gas:
[/quote]

If it is pretty much brand new, are pictures absolutely necessary? :)

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1419701956' post='2642050']
If it is pretty much brand new, are pictures absolutely necessary? :)
[/quote]

Recent pictures, taken by the seller, are a pretty good way of judging if the ad is genuine; it has been known for unscrupulous folks to try selling stuff they don't actually own. It also shows the condition, new or otherwise, of the item. Unless there's a valid reason otherwise, photos are always a Good Idea.
Just sayin'.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1419702822' post='2642061']...photos are always a Good Idea. Just sayin'.
[/quote]

Yes, I am aware of that :rolleyes: - but as the seller is a long-established member with plenty of positive BC feedback, the necessity for pics is significantly reduced IMO/IME. YMMV of course...

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1419703099' post='2642067']
Yes, I am aware of that :rolleyes: - but as the seller is a long-established member with plenty of positive BC feedback, the necessity for pics is significantly reduced IMO/IME. YMMV of course...
[/quote]

My 'words of wisdom' were aimed at all, not simply 'long-established members', and are valuable for all ads by all sellers. Just sayin'. :mellow:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='jeanmarienoe' timestamp='1419696436' post='2641979']
love to see some picture thanks :gas:
[/quote]

HI, I'm currently away from home on ''Best Man'' duties, but this is a rather awful picture I found on my phone. Proper pics to follow when I'm back. Incidentally, the white TKS cab in this photo is one of a pair that I recently sold on Basschat. They were lost (read STOLEN) by Citylink shortly before they went belly up. I'll start a proper thread regarding this issue when I get a chance.

[URL=http://s452.photobucket.com/user/fleatrainee/media/20141119_203510_zps12d2d256.jpg.html][IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq242/fleatrainee/20141119_203510_zps12d2d256.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='Harry' timestamp='1419700581' post='2642029']
Haaaaaaa, join the club :)
Seriously nice amp and i have bought and sold stuff with Jay a few times, no problems there :)
[/quote]

Thanks mate, must meet up soon :)

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1419703099' post='2642067']
[/quote]

Thanks for the vote of confidence B)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1419704328' post='2642085']
My 'words of wisdom' were aimed at all, not simply 'long-established members', and are valuable for all ads by all sellers. Just sayin'. :mellow:
[/quote]

Fair point, I'll update the thread with pictures asap.

[quote name='police squad' timestamp='1419919266' post='2643919']
cabs lost by city link? that sucks Jay. I hope it all works out for you. GLWTS (from another south east kent player)
[/quote]

Thanks mate, hopefully all will be resolved eventually. I've seen your band advertised in various places, but never seen you. Anything local coming up?

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1419934791' post='2644020']
Thanks mate, hopefully all will be resolved eventually. I've seen your band advertised in various places, but never seen you. Anything local coming up?
[/quote]

Not really no. The Police Squad have packed up although my other other lot 'Aftershock' do get Thanet bound. Birchington USC is next. Early Feb I think

[quote name='police squad' timestamp='1420190423' post='2646433']

Not really no. The Police Squad have packed up although my other other lot 'Aftershock' do get Thanet bound. Birchington USC is next. Early Feb I think
[/quote]

OK cool, I'll keep an eye out.