Why become a member? ×

Get your STATUS-GRAPHITE basses out!

OutToPlayJazz

Here are my lot....

No longer have the S2 unfortunately but still have the Kingbasses.... A Kingbass Black Beauty with 19mm spacing, Bendwell and F/S red LED's.... Sex!

And also my trusty Kingbass Graphite 5 string 32" Scale with Bendwell..... Funkmonster!

Jay

Edited by crez5150

I only have KB Prototype #4 , another member of Statii has #1 & 2, if i recall #5 is in france and the whereabouts of #3 is unknown. The Series 3000 was sold to fund the KB, so im just down to the KB#4 & Streamline, though gas for another Streamline gets me from time to time!

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='257486' date='Aug 7 2008, 06:52 PM']Status series 3000. Spalted beech top and refinish done by Jon Shuker.

[/quote]

I was considering getting my 3000 toped with some nice quilted maple, but never got round to it.

heres my bargain status, not in the same league as your lot's basses but :) (my camera is sh*te in bad light)
[attachment=11743:DSC00369.JPG]

Here it is in better light with my stingray
[attachment=11744:DSC00366.JPG]

Straight off the bat, some old pics, will do some better ones over the weekend if anyone's interested........

[attachment=11745:2000.jpg]

[attachment=11746:Empathy.jpg]

[attachment=11765:Stingray.jpg]

[attachment=11764:TBass.jpg]

[attachment=11763:TBass_Se...reen__1_.jpg]

[attachment=11762:Yellow_Status1.jpg]

Still own the 2000, Empathy, Stingray (now with a pearloid plate), the racing green TBass (now with a white/black pearloid plate), the other two have long since moved on.

Edited by Mike Brooks

[quote name='BassManKev' post='257595' date='Aug 7 2008, 09:15 PM']how much would it cost to get one of those necks bought and fitted to my ray?? iv been thinking about it since i got it, bet it plays fantastic[/quote]

Lots, and with the side LEDS, lots and lots.