Why become a member? ×

Bugera Veyron BV1001M

disssa

The new [url="http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/BV1001M.aspx"]Bugera Veyron BV1001M[/url] and the new [url="http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/BT210TS.aspx"]Bugera BT210TS[/url] cabinet have arrived:

First Impression:

Ok, the amp looks a bit like the GB Streamliner, very well made. I have to test mor next days... ;)

Just reading about the amp, it appears to have a parallel compressor circuit on board! Wow!! That's a great add and if it works like the kit I use, it's sure to be a winner! Great idea finally seen on a bass amp!

The Music Group company, chaired by Mr Uli Behringer owns (fairly obviously) Behringer as well as Bugera and Turbosound. Maybe not such a surprise then about the similarity noted since Behringer themselves like to create products which closely resemble other manufacturers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behringer

[quote name='VTypeV4' timestamp='1418466211' post='2630384']
Did anyone else clock the 'Turbosound' badge on the cab..? I would like to think it's of some significance..

I've used a number of Turbo PA rigs and have to say they were pretty tasty.. B)
[/quote] I thought it was interesting, typically don't see many british designed speakers used in bass stuff

I was unaware of the Turbo / Behringer connection.. Very interesting indeed..

Turbo always used lots of Fane and Precision Devices components so maybe one of those had a hand in with the speaker side of things? Or maybe Turbo simply desiigned the cab. Who knows. :blink:

[quote name='VTypeV4' timestamp='1418466211' post='2630384']
Did anyone else clock the 'Turbosound' badge on the cab..? I would like to think it's of some significance...Or maybe Turbo simply desiigned the cab.
[/quote]If the engineers at Turbosound had any input into the design the badging would be rotated 90 degrees, and the result would look like this:

Edited by Bill Fitzmaurice

[quote name='Bill Fitzmaurice' timestamp='1418479937' post='2630536']
If the engineers at Turbosound had any input into the design the badging would be rotated 90 degrees, and the result would look like this:

[/quote]Bill Fitzmaurice - cab designer, horn lover and owns a copy of photoshop