Why become a member? ×

Any Blue Basses Out There?

gsgbass

No automatic alt text available.

Here's a blue jazz that I built - routed the J shape from alder, sprayed by the Bow finishing, tort guard, EBS pre, Bart pickups,  Hipshot hardware and finally a Status neck. Built it and had an offer I couldnt' refuse on it before I could even gig it... (it did play and sound pretty immense to be fair) - so I sold it. Don't know where it is now but funnily enough, did see some guy playing it on some random wedding gig in some photos on Facebook.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, itu said:

This Maruscxz&cz¤%xcx#zxc¤zyk so much reminds me of Alusonic's Django Deluxe.

Nice bass! The funny thing is I specced the Maruszczyk from scratch, mostly from the configurator with a few changes after, I’d never seen a bass like that but knew what I wanted. Obviously I’m not as original as I thought. :)

• 2 months later...

Dug my old Peavey B-90 out the other night and I see the photo I'd posted never made the site move 🙂

Maple/Rosewood neck. Poplar body. Previous owner stuck Duncan "Antiquity" PJ and a Duncan preamp in it. Gotoh bridge. Drilling 2 extra holes weakened the top over the control cavity,caused a split in the finish 🙁

Cost me £66 so you can bet your backside I've no complaints 😃

Peavey B 90 (2).jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...