Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Roscoe Beck V FS/FT
£1150

NJE

[quote name='Hoppo75' timestamp='1419947620' post='2644191']
Gorgeous bass!!!

70's P bass of any use to you mate?
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, I would love a good 70s P, but unfortunately I need to raise money out of any trade so it needs to be a much cheaper bass. Good luck with your sale though.

I have had a couple of really kind trade offers but nothing that is quite right for me yet. Cash would be great but happy to listen to any trade offers. I got engaged yesterday so this may be off to a shop as a commission sale soon if there is no deal in sight.

Oh jeez, just the perfect bass for me, but until the damn P goes, I just can't afford the divorce that would follow the purchase!!! Mindblowing that this is still here!

I may be back.....pending the outcome of research into the value of a possible divorce settlement lol

Thanks for all of the messages so far, let me know if you havent had a reply.

I am open to cash and trade offers, I am opening this up to basically any kind of bass as I really cant make a solid descision on what I want. I have been lusting after a Yamaha TRB1005 the past few days, a long jump from a Stingray 4.

Edited by NJE

Gorgeous instrument. Astounded that it hasn't been snapped up yet.
[quote name='Hoppo75' timestamp='1420235102' post='2647106']
I may be back.....pending the outcome of research into the value of a possible divorce settlement lol
[/quote] The cost of a divorce is easy to calculate. Simply tot up the value of every single thing you own, divide it by 2 and add the shirt off your back. Hey presto.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1420674697' post='2652172']
Congrats on the engagement!
[/quote]

Thank you, it starts getting even more expensive now I have proposed. I might not even be able to afford a cheap replacement for this now.

[quote name='NJE' timestamp='1420743429' post='2652969'] [b]Thank you, it starts getting even more expensive now I have proposed.[/b] I might not even be able to afford a cheap replacement for this now. [/quote]<rant> it doesn't have too.... you're now in the situation where you have industries of people trying to make money out of you just cos you're getting married... there's a lie out there that you need to spend big to have a good wedding... I guess GAS for weddings.... </rant>