Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Pentabuzz F/T

JD1

Hi folks

Not using fretless very much at the moment, so looking for a trade for a cheaper 5 string fretless (or a fretted 5 that could be de-fretted) and preferably cash my way. Let me know if you are interested and what you have got!

Also looking at changing my GK1001RBII for a Epifani 502 or LMII / F1 so would consider either in the equation as well.

Will sort out photos asap but it is AAAAA sunburst flame maple with lined ebony fingerboard, twin Bart soapbars and mid boost switch, in immaculate condition with a fitted Pedulla hard case. Really is one of the best fretless basses out there - fantastic singing tone / mwah. New cost would be the neck-end of £3000.

Based in North East - not really into any of that posting mullarkley so would prefer collection or meet up (within reason).

Thanks

John

Edited by JD1

I have one and absolutely love it. Best fretless on the planet, bar none. The Bart PJ pickups on mine never did it justice though. But if you stand next to a loud amp you get a fantastic dollop of extra sustain and swell from a mild feedback effect. I can get super low action on mine too thanks to the stiff, steel bar reinforced neck.

Yes it's original. Overwater set it up and did some work to dress the fingerboard. It still has the polyester coating but its not as shiney as it was. It hasn't affected the tone.

Edited by JD1