Why become a member? ×

TKS 1126 vs H115 cabs?

mcnach

[quote name='tks.se' timestamp='1418919409' post='2634868']
They should be in the UK now :) Don't know if Barrie has sent you this picture already, a better one of just the red 1126 cabinets:

[/quote]

oh, that's a great picture! Yum! :gas:
Barrie sent me the tracking number, so I have been following them across Europe! :)
I won't get my hands on them until just after Xmas, as I'm going to be busy... but I'll report back as soon as!!!

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1418919828' post='2634882']
Ooh, very red! Will you be be playing through them at the Sea Bass Kid gig on the 10th?
[/quote]

Most likely! And to make a point I might wear my red shoes to and play my newly refinished red Jazz, with my red hat and red sunglasses... what? too much? Well, I'll drive to the venue in my red car too :P

Will you be there? Does Jen have a new bassist yet?

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1418952563' post='2635247']

Most likely! And to make a point I might wear my red shoes to and play my newly refinished red Jazz, with my red hat and red sunglasses... what? too much? Well, I'll drive to the venue in my red car too :P

Will you be there? Does Jen have a new bassist yet?
[/quote]

Isn't it SeaBass Kid, NUF and Delighted Peoples on the bill? I'll be there with NUF.

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1418987306' post='2635465']
Isn't it SeaBass Kid, NUF and Delighted Peoples on the bill? I'll be there with NUF.
[/quote]

Doh! You're right! I was confused, of course you'll be there! It's just that for a minute Jen *might* have been there but she eventually said she was away from Edinburgh that date, and I mixed it all up in my head :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1418375801' post='2629618']
The cabs I ordered have been already made and are being shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

excitable me? nah... B)
[/quote]

I had to ask Bassgear to hold the cabs for me as I was away on holiday for a couple of weeks... and they sent them to me yesterday.

This morning a not very handsome delivery man called at my door, but to be he was just beautiful. :lol:

... they arrived!!!! :gas: