Why become a member? ×

Feedback for chrisanthony1211

chrisanthony1211

Going back a few months but Chris got my Status S2 Classic (as of 13/11/14 its now back for sale and if anyones looking its great)
He isnt too far from me so we arranged a mutual time for him to come and collect, he paid as we agreed and everything went sound so i can easily recommend Chris as an honest fella.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well it's a long story (isn't it always) but I acquired not one but two Modulus Fleas from Chris over the past few months, one that was a little too in 'yer face visually even for me and which went to live with a rather impressive bunch of stablemates in Essex, the other, a rather understated black, is sitting happily next to my '65 Precision in the studio, and very glad indeed I am to have it, there are few better basses.

Chris is a 100% top guy on every level, great comms, very understanding and agreeable about how deals are done, and a great selection of great gear. A highly recommended member of the forum.

And he's now got a B-15 :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought an amp from Chris... and it was perfect! Very friendly, considerate, and trustworthy as well as excellent communication!
We shipped a very costly and heavy tube amp from the UK to Germany: if you ever want to have something packed for maximum protection -ask Chris!

Fully recommended!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...