Why become a member? ×

Peavey TKO 65 combo *GONE*

Shaggy

Really nice amp that has served me faithfully as a rehearsal amp, and for a couple of small gigs too.

USA made (guessing 1990's?) with a good bit of power that belies its 65W rating and a clear articulate tone - the pull "punch boost" and "bright boost" on the gain & master vol controls are particularly nifty. Best feature is for a small combo (easy one-handed carry with top handle) is it has a 15" driver shoehorned in which gives it plenty of low end. Looks like the same Scorpion cast-alloy chassis driver I had in my old Peavey 115 cab: great units.

A tad scruffy but fully functional and has never missed a beat. Being Peavey - tough as old boots.

Free collected from Swansea area (home - SA9, or work - SA6) - I really don't want to be @rsed to post it

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='RickyV' timestamp='1414956102' post='2595066']
I could just do with one of those. Shame I am on the other side of the country!

I am sure you will have plenty bite your hand off for it.
[/quote]

Cheers Ricky - probably over Cambridge way next month for my pre-Xmas fix of Abbott Ale........ ;)

[quote name='Shaggy' timestamp='1414957743' post='2595089']
Cheers Ricky - probably over Cambridge way next month for my pre-Xmas fix of Abbott Ale........ ;)
[/quote]

Ahhh.....Abbott Ale! I live less than half a mile from the Brewery!!

If you still have the amp by the time you come over this way and can put it in the back of your car then I could arrange to pick it up off you. No worries if not.

Cheers

[quote name='3below' timestamp='1414958998' post='2595107']
Wish I had looked at BC this afternoon, where was I today , Swansea !
[/quote]

Shame! At least you got out alive...... ;)
Would have made Mrs Shaggy very happy, seeing some gear go out for a change

[quote name='RickyV' timestamp='1415013002' post='2595537']

Ahhh.....Abbott Ale! I live less than half a mile from the Brewery!!

If you still have the amp by the time you come over this way and can put it in the back of your car then I could arrange to pick it up off you. No worries if not.

Cheers
[/quote]

No prob, I'll be in touch when I do, might even be over Bury way. I was raised on Greene King!

[quote name='Shaggy' timestamp='1415050688' post='2596197']

No prob, I'll be in touch when I do, might even be over Bury way. I was raised on Greene King!
[/quote]

That would be great. If you do I will make sure there are a few bottles of Abbott for you in exchange!!

• 2 weeks later...