Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz NeoX 212 2x12 bass cab for sale. NOW SOLD.
£399

vinorange

[font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][size=4]Genz Benz NX212T 2 x 12", 600 watt 4 0hm Neo lightweight bass cab for sale. No trades I'm afraid as I have too much gear and not enough space (nor do I have permission to get any more gear from Mrs O).

Wonderful condition and acquired recently from Freddie75 on BC only in July this year.

Superb lightweight, powerful cab running 600w at 4 ohms, adjustable horn, tilt back castors for ease of movement and custom roqsolid cover. If you are running up to 600w requiring a single cab solution then this cab gives really great projected, room filling bass.

The only reason for sale is that I accidentally won an Eden WT800 head which is twin channel at 400w a side at 4 ohms so have also accidentally acquired a Carvin bi-ampable cab which is perfect for my new toy.

Sadly the Genz Benz would not have suited my new (ridiculously complex) set up but that'so it has to go. It really is in great condition, having been gigged a handful of times by me. I'm sure Freddie75 would vouch for the condition.

Will ship anywhere within the Uk with APC overnight meaning you can have it the next day - probably for about £20. They are a superb courier. Very careful so no worries.

ALREADY SOLD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY IMAGES UPLOADED![/size][/font]

Edited by vinorange

Really - I though comedy sans looked ok. Maybe I'll change it.............
Mind you I'm having enough trouble coz I can't get pics uploaded still.

As for the cab it just isn't worth the wrath of the boss is it? Hence I'm selling the Genz Benz and my Metro combo - more as a salvage operation.

Edited by vinorange