Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Alberto-72

bipbip62

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just received from Alberto my Mayones Jabba Custom fretless 5-er...and I couldn't be more happy!

The whole deal from beginning to end was a pleasure; excellent communication and a totally trustworthy seller. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Alberto.

Thanks for the bass, buddy! :gas:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just purchased in a flawless deal AN Epifani 1x12 cab from Alberto in Milano,great guy to deal with,but here is a funny story,Alberto shipped my cab and at the same time An Auguilar tone hammer.With MBE Italy,But MBE put the wrong labels on the packages. so my cab ended up in Denmark and I got a very nice T H.but all was sorted very quickly,How is this for service ,My cab in Milano Wednesday 11.20 in Grantham 1700 this Friday,great service from UPS,Deal with Alberto with great confidence.Thanks again.Ciao Rich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a pedal off [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alberto, Great guy to deal with and great service.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Again [/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great transaction. The bass is exactly what has been advertised. Great packaging, no delay in shipping the instrument, easy communication, Alberto is someone I'll deal with again in the future without a doubt. Highly recommanded.

• 3 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just bought a bass from [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alberto, he is very kind guy, it was pleasure to deal with him![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass arrived well packed and in great condition, just how he described. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He was very good at keeping communication throughout the transaction and even shipped the bass before full payment had been received![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I recommend him, he is absolute partner! [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you mate! [/font][/color] :)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Initial had a deal with Alberto, his Fender FSR for my Mike Lull. His Fender arrived safely but the courier messed up with the delivery for my Mike Lull. On the process of getting it back at the moment. But Alberto is a very patient man. Could not recommend him enough! Deal with confidence folks!

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...