Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL2 210 - SOLD - REMOVE
£450

DanielMount

500 Watt - 8 Ohm
Bought the cab about 3 years ago, used it for a year then changed my set up and kept it as a spare, as i've changed again I have two spares so i have no need for it.
It sounds massive, lows like a 15 but the punch of the 2 10" speakers. The port is excellent.

Condition: Great condition, some scuffs on the corners and a little bit of wear on the front grill, but nothing much.

[b]The Range[/b]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Award-winning UL cabinets were the first and are the most highly evolved line of performance bass cabinets on available today. They redefine lightweight design by combining power, precision and transparency to the highest standard.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]The Technology[/b]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]UL cabinets start with lightweight, yet strong Lite Ply Poplar plywood. Each cabinet is reinforced using our proprietary UL internal bracing system. We then add the latest generation Epifani-designed neodymium drivers, which deliver more low-end, more power handling and faster response than any other driver in their class. From the polypropylene capacitors and 18 gauge inductors in the crossovers, to the specific tuning of each component, UL cabinets mix high-science and high-art to create a benchmark in bass cabinetry that are an essential component for the most acclaimed bassists of our time. [/size][/font][/color]
[b]The Sound[/b]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]The UL2 210 gives you superior power handling capability, true linear response and enough cone area to manage virtually any professional performance situation. Each cabinet is equipped with a pair of our best 10" custom-made Epifani drivers that reveal the exact tone of your bass, while punching through the mix with authority and low-end weight normally associated with 4x10's. The 100W bullet tweeter is capable of handling tremendous dynamic range, exactly what you are looking for when it comes to slap styles.

£450[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Collection North London[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Any questions, just drop me a line. [/size][/font][/color]

Edited by DanielMount

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...