Why become a member? ×

kodiakblair Feedback

Thunderbird

• 4 weeks later...

I'm possibly one of the first to benefit from Davie's upcoming Great Peavey Sell Off with a beautifully beaten up and lusciously lumbar-friendly Fury I that is now residing a good deal further south.

Thanks for a great deal, sir! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What a smashing bloke Davie is. I got a real sense of genuine warmth throughout our wee transaction. As he began packing he found (as I'm sure many of us have) some overlooked, microscopic flaws in the paint work, which he instantly drew to my attention offering me an 'out' if I wanted it.

Oh and when the bass arrived it was packed to be bulletproof, a man after my own heart with the bubblewrap and boxes. In fact the Lidl's veg boxes were so cleverly used that I shall be adopting the same method for all my future bass deliveries.

A wonderful Basschatter, a patient, honest and friendly man whom I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending to you all.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yet another fabulous transaction with Davie.  I put out a call for a Retrivibe Renegade in the hope of cobbling together a lightweight Faker.  Not only did he answer my plea but also raided his spare parts draw and has pretty much set me up for the modding.  And all at a price that was mind bogglingly cheap.  Super friendly, helpful guy. So I would say if you are contemplating a deal with Davie BITE HIS ARM OFF.  An absolute pleasure to do business with, one of Basschat's finest. :)  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...