Thunderbird

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Davie helped get an amp from Cumbernauld to me in Surrey, by going out of his way to meet the seller and pay on my behalf; he even found packaging for it. Brilliant, very much above and beyond the call of duty and hugely appreciated!

Edited by Merton

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Davie bought a Peavey bass from me. Super-fast payment and great comms, plus he was very tolerant of PorcelFarce taking their own sweet time delivering to Scotland over the Christmas holiday - which was annoying - but he was philosophical about it. At least they got it there in one piece. Enjoy the bass Davie and a happy new year. :)

• 1 month later...

Having recently been made unemployed, I was looking for a cheap small practice combo. Davie contacted me and gave me an Ashdown practice combo. It arrived today and is exactly what I need.
Davie is a top top genuine man, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and would help him out in the future if ever the need arose.

Sold an amp head to Davie. Great comms, swift payment, advised when the amp was delivered, all good. Plus also taught me something about couriers - I thought they went on weight of item which was why I`d initially stated collection only, but he advised that is was by size of item, weight not really having much to do with it. So learnt something as well, bonus!

• 1 month later...

Davie made me some routing templates, having designed and made them himself in response to a post I made, then sent them to me... he didn't want paying for them or even ask for postage, which if course is above and beyond the call of duty. Doesn't get better than this. Thanks very much mate, very kind of you and I owe you one. :)

Edited by discreet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...