Why become a member? ×

I got interviewed by GAK about my gear :)

Wooks79

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1412339281' post='2567972']
Ha! You've been found out, lad! Your name is Simon! Oh, yes. Don't even imagine I could overlook that! ;)

I enjoyed that from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!

Is the pedal called "Abominable"? In case: great name! :)
[/quote]

Thanks for watching!

Yeah it's an Abominable Electronics Hail Satan Muff... I liked it so much I ended up buying two!

http://www.abominableelectronics.com/products/4941307-hail-satan-distortion-fuzz-pedal

I really wanna get hold of the deluxe version that he does now with a clean blend and the green russian/creamy dreamer toggle switch.

Edited by Wooks79

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1412341190' post='2568010']
That's it, now. I'm going to spend the rest of the day answering questions with and saying nothing but, 'Hail Satan Muff!!'
... I'll let you know how I get on.
[/quote]

Haha, it's a lifestyle choice :D let me know how it goes!

Just spotted that there's a sale on at the mo, 12% off with the code "baby"... I really fancy the Deluxe HS and his Unholy Grail delay :/ No spare cash damn it!

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1412341263' post='2568012']
Great video/interview - I worried for your lovely P getting chucked around so much :o
[/quote]

Cheers man, I did watch this back and think wouldn't it be funny if I'd have dropped it, but it gets worse onstage, so it's cool :)

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1412340379' post='2567998']
Yeah it's an Abominable Electronics Hail Satan Muff...
[...]
I really wanna get hold of the deluxe version
[/quote]

Ah! Thanks for the info!
The Hail Satan Deluxe sounds just like what my church band need for our Christmas Psalms concert series.

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1412375352' post='2568492']
The Hail Satan Deluxe sounds just like what my church band need for our Christmas Psalms concert series.
[/quote]

:lol: Ah, yes. You can't have too much Satan Muff around Christmas time. It's traditional. Hail!

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1412375352' post='2568492']
Ah! Thanks for the info!
[/quote]

There was a limited 'Praise Jesus' version at one point, for christians who were offended by the Satan stuff :D hahaha

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1412375704' post='2568499'] And another thing... I find the interviewer's beard a bit disturbing. [/quote]

Joe was a really nice guy! He plays bass in a cool band called Polymath...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c950yWQ62E4[/media]

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1412377382' post='2568517']
There was a limited 'Praise Jesus' version at one point, for christians who were offended by the Satan stuff :D hahaha
[/quote]

Must hurry.
I LOLed so loud the neigbours have called the police. I hope I can have a laptop in prison. That or it's goodbye!

The concept is so brilliant though. Buy a Praise Jesus, and be forever painfully aware that in reality it makes the Noises of Hull.
Mindblowingly good stuff.

Must say I'm much tempted by these. The adolescent fun is just too much.
Problem is I've already got a perfectly good Myrtle Corvid (of course in its Safe for Services Lim.Ed. Leviticus 11:19 Hoopoe version).

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1412377382' post='2568517']
Joe was a really nice guy! He plays bass in a cool band called Polymath...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c950yWQ62E4[/media]
[/quote]

Loving what I'm hearing from Polymath - another great Brighton rock group B) Joe reminds me a lot of Phil Lynott when he's playing :huh:

Edited by KiOgon