Why become a member? ×

Spotify - Best Bass Lines Evaaar playlist - Get Involved!!!

Dood

[quote name='Jack Cahalane' timestamp='1415830699' post='2604366']
I was correcting you for saying it was Grandmaster Flash while you were correcting me for thinking the bassline was from White Lines :)
[/quote]
You weren't correcting me of anything.

I was referring to the fact that the bass lines was listed as White Lines by Grandmaster Flash on Spotify when that version is a sample of Cavern by Liquid Liquid. Perhaps you need to read my post again.

You apologised for your 'musical faux pas' and although your apology is accepted it wasn't by Grandmaster Melle Mel either. :)

Edited by BetaFunk

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1415833718' post='2604416']

You weren't correcting me of anything.

I was referring to the fact that the bass lines was listed as White Lines by Grandmaster Flash on Spotify when that version is a sample of Cavern by Liquid Liquid. Perhaps you need to read my post again.

You apologised for your 'musical faux pas' and although your apology is accepted it wasn't by Grandmaster Melle Mel either. :)
[/quote]

I understood what you meant, not sure you understood me though but to be fair my post was a bit confusing :lol:

[quote name='Jack Cahalane' timestamp='1415856437' post='2604486']
I understood what you meant, not sure you understood me though but to be fair my post was a bit confusing :lol:
[/quote]
Ah yes i understand now. :D

I still think it's amusing to include a bass line in the list of Best Bass Lines Ever that was a sample while the original didn't make that list. :lol:

• 4 months later...

I had a look at some of the playlists but didn't add anything - lot of stuff on there I didn't know or would probably never have listened to - just goes to show that great music doesn't come with one label on - good to hear so much diversity...thanks to everybody who added something..

Ahhhh.... When I search spottily for "50 best bass lines evaaar" it comes back with nothing in the search result...

Do you have to have a full premium membership to access this playlist or can the gippo' like me who only have a free account with adverts get it?

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1426721926' post='2721370']
Ahhhh.... When I search spottily for "50 best bass lines evaaar" it comes back with nothing in the search result...

Do you have to have a full premium membership to access this playlist or can the gippo' like me who only have a free account with adverts get it?
[/quote]

You should be able to access the playlist either way - follow the link in my OP :)

I just won't have it ?
Is it cos I'm using an ipad?

It takes me to the page but won't play....
If I then open my spotify app which I use all the time, it doesn't find it in the search....

Bonkers....all i do is manually search spotify for great bass line tracks, here's the one play list with them all on and I can't access it !!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='Chaos Daveo' timestamp='1473183836' post='3127805']
How many can we add ?
[/quote]

I don't think there's a limit, but don't just add a whole album - pick a couple of songs from each artist. That sounds fair right? :)

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1473187969' post='3127865']
already added shitloads but will throw a few more up for good measure :ph34r:

ed - in the lead with 39 :D they are all extremley tasteful though
[/quote]
[quote name='miles'tone' timestamp='1473191399' post='3127917']
Wow this is brilliant!! I've added Fine Flow by The Entrance Band. Paz Lenchantin on bass.

Can't wait to wade through the whole playlist. Plenty there I've never heard of before.
[/quote]

Loving the new tracks! Keep 'em coming :)