Why become a member? ×

Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible tour

Cosmo Valdemar

The Manics seem to have deliberately de-bigged their career. Their sales and popularity are such that they could have headlined some of the bigger festivals they have been down the bill on, and they've done support slots when they can headline their own tours.

Maybe they are just taking the pressure off?

Its disgusting that touts have managed to buy up loads of tickets and are ALREADY selling them online from £100-220.

read this as well
[url="http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-dispatches-defeats-injunction-attempt-by-viagogo"]http://www.channel4.com/info/press/n...mpt-by-viagogo[/url]

I saw them at the Ritz in Manchester last year - a relatively small venue. I wasn't a fan but went along as my girlfriend has been a fan since their early days and I must say I was really impressed. They certainly put on a good long show and connected with their audience. I'm hoping to see them again and have bought a few of their albums as a result of seeing them play.

I was a big fan in the early punk/glam days - I first saw them in about 1991 at a tiny gig at Coleraine University, and have seen them at Leicester Demontford and Reading Festival too.

I collected their vinyl too, and had every single, even the incredibly rare 1988 self-financed Suicide Alley 7" and the New Art Riot 12" - I sold them for next to nothing when I was a super skint student :-(

Enjoy the gig!

Edited by Roland Rock