Why become a member? ×

Taken

Evil Undead

[quote name='Bassmachine' timestamp='1410709631' post='2552172']
Nice move Mel

Can someone take it for me and then ship it to me.?????
I ll arrange the courier of course
Thanks
Steve
[/quote]

Hi Stavros

As I said to you via PM (after you tried to guilt me into posting this to you), I want this bass to go to a child or adult who is disadvantaged - poor, homeless etc. I don't mean to judge, but you have a list of very expensive nice gear in your signature. And at the end of the day, the decision is mine.

I won't be giving you this bass, sorry.

EDIT: beside which, the courier will cost more than the bass is worth, what's the point?!

Edited by Evil Undead

Hi Mel. Here's an offer. I will arrange a courier to collect from you. You will need to be able to print out PDF's of the shipping labels and receipts. And wrap it up safely.

I will attempt the repair that I suggested in your NBD thread. If successful I will offer to send it back to you at my expense for you to use as you wanted, or we can agree to donate to a school or worthy cause.

PM me if interested and I will give faster contact details.

Edited by gelfin

Just a quick thought , I have a tanglewood that I got in bits as a project and when it all got put together I had an issue thinking the truss rod head was stripped , but after taking it apart again found the the socket was a lot deeper than it first appeared , thus adjustment was perfectly doable .

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1410804654' post='2553399']
Just a quick thought , I have a tanglewood that I got in bits as a project and when it all got put together I had an issue thinking the truss rod head was stripped , but after taking it apart again found the the socket was a lot deeper than it first appeared , thus adjustment was perfectly doable .
[/quote]

Hopefully we will find out if it's the case with this one.

• 2 weeks later...