Why become a member? ×

Dingwall ABI 5 Whale-pool burst
£1525

TJ Spicer

[size=5][u]Dingwall ABI 5 [color=#0000ff]Whale-pool burst [/color][s]£1525[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD![/color][/u][/size]

[url="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/Tjspice95/media/412525_4368911739301_2107283538_o-2_zps56258e56.jpg.html"][/url]

​Following a deal with a fellow Basschatter for a Dingwall Lee Sklar, my beautiful ABI is now for sale. I have owned it for the past 2 years and it has been a great servant and one which has suited all sorts of occasions. It was also my first ever 5 and has truly converted me to only ever owning Dingwalls for my 5 string needs.

It's a passive instrument with the great variety of tones offered by the "Rotary Pickup Selector" as found on all Canadian Dingwalls, offering 4 combinations of how the pickups are wired. It has the renowned Dingwall B string and incredibly even, balanced strings.

There are a couple of marks tiny on the bottom edge and one on the top, but you have to look very hard to find them.

Based in Maidenhead between Reading and Slough, and soon to be moving out to Bath, so if either those locations is helpful for you I'm happy to meet up or have you round.

Collection is very much preferred, but shipping could possibly be arranged.

Given my purchase of the Sklar, no trades please, but happy to listen to reasonable offers.

Thank you for looking!

(More pictures to follow!)

Edited by TJ Spicer