Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Tonci

sirmuppet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just have to say how impressed i am with the service i had from Tonci...

I bought this late Wednesday evening and was guided through the whole process....Photographs were taken at every step from packaging to dispatch documentation and finally tracking details.

To my surprise my new Lakland was delivered at 11am today......Considering it was sent on Thursday afternoon from Croatia!....I've waited longer for a set of strings to arrive first class from 20 miles up the road.

The bass....Well what can i say, build quality is as expected and it plays as good as it looks, plenty of passive growly goodness. Mrs T saw one of these a couple of months ago and pointed it out but it was gone when i chased it up so when this one came up i was on it.

Stunning bass, brilliant service, packaging and delivery. I highly recommend business with this guy. Many thanks Tonci for an easy and pleasant transaction.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonci bought my Musicman Stingray EX (made in Japan) which is pretty rare in the UK. It's now gone abroad to Tonci's home in Croatia so they're slightly more difficult to come by.

Lots of correspondence between us to arrange the deal but all done in one evening while funds were transferred and the courier arranged. A bit of a bind but a necessary evil for any deal to go ahead.

Thanks for the patience, Tonci. Hope that you enjoy the Ray 

For potential traders, don't let the distance be an obstacle. Tonci's a top fella, a joy to do business with and an asset to this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Fender Marcus Miller Jazz bass from Tonci, great communication, all the way though the sale, Bass was packed excellently with all tracking numbers gven, Bass was excellent as described, I love it!!

Tonci is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone 

Martin 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This is the 2nd time I've had the pleasure of dealing with Tonci.  The first time was for the sale of a MM Sterling bass and we have today traded amps so I'm just waiting for the courier services to do there thing.  Excellent Comms and quick money transfer.  Tonci has my highest recommendation.  

Many thanks again Tonci

Justin

... to continue from the above feedback.  The collection of the amp I was sending to Tonci was delayed by 4 days (DPD booked through Interparcel).  The courier finally came to collect the amp just and hour or so before the amp Tonci sent me from Croatia arrived...  Somewhat embarrassing for me, but Tonci has been very patient, and for that I owe him a great dept of gratitude.  Many thanks Tonci, and the amp you sent was exactly as described - BRAND NEW.  I'm so sorry you have been kept waiting.

Warmest regards

Justin 

I have just sent an amp to Tonci in Croatia and the whole transaction has been very good. He paid for it upfront and the money arrived in my account next day. The amp was delivered to him via DPD and arrived within a week. He tells me all is good and the amp is working fine. Thanks. 

• 3 months later...