Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Tonci

sirmuppet

Tonci was superb. Sent me a quick email about my Nate Mendel bass and even helped me sort out the postage. He even offered to give me more towards postage after we'd agreed on a price as it had turned out to be more expensive (I refunded him as he was being too nice :)[size=4] ). Bass arrived and he let me know straight away. All I can say is he's such a nice guy and I hope to deal with him again someday. [/size]

[size=4]Tonci, thanks for being a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy your new bass.[/size]

[size=4]Thanks, Grant.[/size]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the most pleasant deals ever. Traded a Stingray for his Geddy Lee and everything was great. Kind communication, very fast shipping (all in 24hrs!) and the instrument was exactly as he described it. I couldn't wish for more!

He is trustworthy and a nice mate to deal and speak with, no questions to be asked! Highly recommended business partner :).

All the best and thanks a lot!

PS: The deal took place from Croatia to Germany. So everything good on an international basis!

Edited by FunkyFresh

• 2 months later...

Disappointing transaction in buying a bass from Tonci.

A number of issues not disclosed in the For Sale thread or via PM's.

I Informed Tonci that:
I was unhappy about dents under the hand on the neck / affecting playability (Tonci disputes affecting playability).

My pics here not of issues not disclosed on advert - cost me £80 to be made good with my local guitar technician:

I was unhappy to receive an unusable double gig bag due to a ripped zip seam and hole between the two compartments - again not disclosed.

I was unhappy to receive the wrong paperwork for the bass but instead received 3 sets of paperwork for 2 other different basses.

This was met with ambivalence and then comments that he received the bass in the same condition, with the same papers and gig bag.

My request for refund was rejected
Rejected on the grounds of - Sorry No refunds, this is used gear and not new.

Edited by bagsieblue

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought Stingray 4 from Tonci. I'm glad to say the communication was great with Tonci. We exchanged several PMs, emails, and we communicated on Facebook as well. He supplied me with all information about receiving the payment and shipping the bass. He also sent me pictures of the package and the trucking number so I was informed in every step of the process. The most important thing is the bass arrived safe as he packed the bass very well. Many thanks Tonci.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a USA Precision from Tonci. Well packaged, good communication. Only hassle was Parcelforce being inexplicably useless, but otherwise, bass got safely from Croatia to Scotland. Trade with confidence. Nice bloke too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tonci just bought my Musicman Stingray. What an absolute pleasure to deal with. We had some great communication and he knew exactly what he wanted and there was no fuss whatsoever. Once we had sorted a deal out, he paid me within minutes. When the bass arrived he messaged me straight away and sent photos of it in its new home! Always good to see another bass arrive safe and sound, and with the new owner happy.

As others have said, Tonci is great person to do bass business with and also just a top bloke.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...