Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*
£500

SammyDamacy

[size=6][b]Price drop to [s]£450[/s] £420 collected, £420 + cost of [/b][b]postage[/b][/size]

Alreet,

After months of going back and fourth, I've decided that this lady needs a more loving home.

Sterling Ray 34, Active 3 band EQ, I won't bore you with stuff you can find from a spec sheet. There are two main points I need to make you aware of are;

1. This bass in this finish was a very, [i]very [/i]limited run. I found that it was a US only finish, and that something like only 150 of them (or something similarly stupid) were made. A rare lady. Which brings me on to my second point…..

2. This bass is in new condition, never been gigged and looked after ridiculously well, however at some point of her leaving the factory to arriving in my arms, someone f***ed up and put a crack in the finish (just off the top right of the pick guard). [s]It's too late in the evening to get a sensible photo of said damage, but I'll be putting one up tomorrow[/s] I've added a picture, it's a very fine hairline crack in an almost paw shape. Due to the finish you don't even notice it, but anyone who would be buying would notice it, and I'd want to know about it.

Comes with a padded Ray 34 gig bag, nothing too fancy. I've enjoyed my time with this lady, but needs must and it makes sense that this is the bass to lose.

Sale only please, my other bass has sold and so I have found my Warwick, huzzah!

Edited by SammyDamacy

[quote name='Machines' timestamp='1412048296' post='2565150']
It's probably the damage putting people off but it's seems common to this finish I've checked.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more, that's definitely why she's still here. I guess it's difficult to sell a limited edition bass if it isn't flawless! A shame, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not buying it because of that, it's just it affects the bass in no way at all.

• 3 weeks later...