Why become a member? ×

Feedback for three

discreet

• 3 months later...

I've just sold Loz a short Scale Sire! In the 15 years I've been a member on this site, I've been very lucky to deal with some very very fine Gentleman (some complete Donkeys too, but far less 🤣) but Loz sits at the top of the tree.

I was very poorly as so decided to get parcelforce to pick it up and add the labels themselves (I always do it myself, but printer was Fubared) I even made a point of asking the courier where his labels were "ill do it at he depot Mate" well he didn't, and the bass sat in a depot for nearly a week undelivered 😡🤬

Loz was patient,understanding,and more importantly kind!! His calm attitude kept my already escalating anxiety (on top of raging flu) to a minimum. With a bit of calling abd digging, the bass ended up where it was supposed to be and everything was OK. Lesson to myself "print your own labels. Don't rely on them to fo their job"

Loz! You have a fan, thankyou so much xx

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Loz bought my GSS Baby Sumo amp, in another contender for my quickest sale ever.

Loz very generously paid extra to cover the postage, declined my offer to refund the difference if any and even offered to make up the difference when it cost slightly more than expected.

Loz is a credit to our community and hopefully we'll do some more business in future.

Enjoy the amp Loz!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...