Why become a member? ×

Feedback for three

discreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just received a wonderful Precision bass from Loz. We did a deal with my Steinberger, cash my way. Paid quickly with great comms. We chatted on the phone for about half an hour.

He even bought a new case for the bass to ship in.

I have just sent the Steinberger to him, so hopefully he will receive it in due course

Highly recomended Basschatter

• 3 weeks later...

Loz, as he signs himself in pms, sold me an absolute stunner of a fretless Jazz bass, shipped during lockdown in a hard case,  possibly the one from AndyTravis, really well packed in a proper strong guitar box, tracked next day delivery and of course it arrived in perfect state and has made me very happy. I could only quarantine it for 24 hours before I just had to 'clean' it and play it. Top man, many thanks

Edited by Aidan63
added detail
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a very nice posh kids pencil case off Loz......Reasurringly Expensive !

Makes my old first bass almost unputdownable....this I don’t thank you for! Ha Ha!

Great to get back in touch even if I was shouting from the top of your Avenue!

An absolute Diamond geezer  and fellow “Biccie”(Call me First!.....saves the legwork)

Buy sell and trade with Confidence and Condiments too!

Again Many Thanks!

Martin.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Steinberger from Loz. Excellent in every respect. A thoroughly nice chap, a pleasure to talk to  and deal with. The bass arrived a little late (Loz was already chasing the courier) and turned out to be exactly as described and amazingly well packed. Deal with confidence.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a Trace Elliot Series 6 AH200 amp from Loz. A very pleasant transaction and great comms. Another courier issue (don't ship on a Friday 😁) but not a problem. Well packaged, and as described. Deal with confidence. Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Loz sold me a nice clean Mono Vertigo bag, shipped out next day and well packed.  A pleasure doing business with him again, and a very busy guy at work took time out to engage in pms as we bemoaned Parcelfarce Manchester's ineptitude over a couple of days. Top man. And the Jazz I bought from him last year is still great and being enjoyed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another first class transaction with Loz. I bought his LPB Precision bass, and what a bass! Absolutely lovely and a credit to its creator @walshy.  

So a quick drive over to Ashton to collect the bass in person, made to feel very welcome with the opportunity to try the bass and a coffee as well. Perfect!

Cheers Loz and all the best. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...