Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 900w lightweight head FS
£400

acidbass

Hi all

Up for sale is a mint condition [b]Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2[/b] 900w lightweight amp head.

This is a very popular head among forumites and I purchased mine from another member a few months ago (whose name escapes me!)

900w @ 4ohms, 500w @ 8ohms

This head has a valve in the preamp that sounds simply lush - really beautiful warmth to the tone with the valve gain utilised, and the EQ section is super versatile. I can dial in all sorts of tones with it, from a nice bright zing for my Stingray right through to a midrange thumpo for my fretless Precision.

I have never had to have the master up past 11 o clock with my Barefaced cabinet - this head has headroom in spades! Also sounds equally great at lower volumes.

Not in a hurry to sell this although my reason for sale is that my current work requires in ear monitors, and so my backline is sadly redundant. Such a shame to let a monster setup go, but I fancy some custom in-ear moulds and they aren't cheap :(

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer (preferred to avoid fees!) - asking [b]£400[/b] which includes a snug padded gig bag (shown in picture, not GB official one though), and postage by courier.

PM me for more info :)

Cheers

[attachment=170685:gb1.jpg]

[attachment=170686:gb2.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...