Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Yamaha BB1025X (black)
£575

Ghost_Bass

Hi, i have this lovely bass for sale. I need to gather some funds to help out with the wedding expenses so this one has got to go.

It's in very good shape, some minor scratches on the bottom of the body (probably made by the strap) and a very small buckle rash on the back (made by previous owner).

I'm waiting for a hardcase for it and i'll send it in bullet-proof packaging anywhere in UK/EU - bass is in Portugal. I'm looking for [b][s]£550[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD!!![/color][/b] (shipping included). Payment by paypal gift or bank transfer (no fees for me).

I can consider any kind of trade/part-ex but i'll give priority to deals that include cash comming my way.

Here are some pics:

Thank you
Marco

Edited by Ghost_Bass

[quote name='afroblue' timestamp='1409226258' post='2537689']
really great basses these!
[/quote]

[quote name='arkhon' timestamp='1409228627' post='2537729']
Great bass
[/quote]

Thanks, it really is. Great fit and finish and plays very well. Huge sound too ;)

[quote name='Byo' timestamp='1409249081' post='2538001']
Lovely bass... just 1 string too many for me.

GLWTS!
[/quote]

Thanks. I think that that string is needed. It's a great sounding B, no difference in volume/attack compared to the others. Not a big neck profile either.

Just had a part-ex offer that i'm willing to take but i would prefer a straight sale so here's your last chance to grab this bass for £500 delivered in EU/UK until the end of this week only. If it doesn't sell until the weekend i'll go ahead with the trade.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...