Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE PLEASE DELETE
£600

Andytre

ALL GONE PLEASE DELETE!

Ashdown Mag300 evo II

Bought under 2 years ago and used as my main bass amp for a while but only gigged around 5 times, great condition and very well looked after, it's been living under the stairs for about 6months now with minimal use so time to get rid!

£240

[s]Kustom DE300HD hybrid head[/s] SOLD

[s]Possibly the best head you Can get for the money! Bought around 6months ago from thomann as using a head was a lot easier for gigging, it's been gigged 10 times but is in perfect condition. 300watt at 4ohm with a 12AX7 tube pre and solid state power amp. A great sounding head that has a lovely vintage tone, but cranking up the gain gives a really nice overdriven sound, and the room EQ is also pretty useful when using it in different shaped rooms. Pretty much brand new.

£120 inc delivery [/s]SOLD!

I also have a 1x15 bass cab that started life as a trace Elliot commando, but has had the head a section removed, a 300watt 8ohm fane soverign speaker put in and 2 jack in outs out in on the back. Iv also made it look like it's side ported but it isn't, still very loud and produces plenty of lovely bass!

£60

Behringer bass V amp pro

This has been in my studio setup for about 2 years but iv only used it twice, it's sounds great with loads of amp modelling and effects, but usually in The studio I use a combination of mic and DI, iv also seen these used as a live pre amp with an external power amp.

£40 including delivery

Collection is 10minute drive outside of Nottingham in ravenshead, but I can deliver in the nottingham area.

would like to trade for any sort of 5 strings bass as id like to give them ago!

Pictures are here - [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sc/dek3x77443wwc88/AABa0q7NV059PW9CLps2lJIPa"]https://www.dropbox....59PW9CLps2lJIPa[/url]

Cheers for looking!

Edited by Andytre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...