Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Tanglewood fretless travel bass -TWRB E bass
£150

smaz

Up for grabs is my fretless Tanglewood TWRB E-bass,.

I bought this back in October last year from oldslapper on here ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/219945-tanglewood-e-travel-bass-fretless-kala-like"]thread[/url]).

It's like a Kala U-bass, a bit bigger with a slightly longer neck. For something so small & light, it sounds huge! Because of the polyurethane strings, it's got a double-bass like sound to it. Complete with built in EQ & tuner, this is a great little bass.

It's strung with [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pahoehoe strings, but I'm pretty sure I still have the originals, which I believe are [/font][/color]Aquila Thunderguts.

Since buying it it's spent most of it's time sat there not being used - I took it to a blues jam once though, that was great fun!

Sadly I don't have the time to play it as much as it should be played, and my driving test is fast approaching which means cash is short!

Looking for £150, delivered to mainland UK. Trial & collection welcome from Basingstoke, Hants.

I have the original box, so it will be wrapped & sent in that - there is no case for it.

Not willing to ship abroad I'm afraid due to the lack of case.

Any questions let me know! Photos:

There is some wear on the back of the neck at the bottom, from the strap:

One small ding on the bottom:

Edited by smaz

• 2 years later...