Why become a member? ×

SOLD - BEAUTIFUL EVERSON CUSTOM FRETLESS BASS
£900

PaulDumbell

HUGE PRICE DROP!
Here's something special up for grabs!

Looking at selling/trading my beautiful one of a kind hand made Everson fretless bass.
Never thought I'd have to sell this one.. But times are hard and I'm selling to buy a fretted bass for cruise work.
Stand out from the bass playing crowd with this truly unique, one of a kind bass. Sounds phenomenal, always get great feedback on my sound going through my markbass combo/210 extension and the bass seems to constantly get compared to Fodera basses.
Specs below:
24 fret Maple neck with maple lined ebony fretless fingerboard, luminlay dot markers. Walnut body with spalted beech top wood, Gold Schaller tuners and bridge. Graphite nut
Single humbucker - EMG 35P
Two band EMG active circuit
Three control knobs - volume, treble, bass..

Everson basses tend to go for around £1400 new at the Manchester Bass lounge, and this is as new condition - so grab a bargain at[b] [color=#ff0000][s]£850! [/s][/color]£700 PRICE DROP!!![/b]
I will consider trades for fretted instruments either of the same value or lesser value with cash my way.. Trades wise I'm after music man, Sandberg, fender, what have you got? Try me!
Will upload more pics if requested.

[attachment=168131:everson bass.jpg]

Edited by PaulDumbell

• 6 months later...

Hey buddy, I would be interested in taking this off your hands. I had a go on a couple of these at the london bass show a couple of weeks ago and they were amazing!

I would be looking at trading it for my Spector Legend 5 string. I have upgraded the pups to EMG X's. It's a really solid bass that plays very well and sounds great! I don't have a pic to hand but it's identical to this http://images.monstermarketplace.com/guitars-and-accessories/spector-professional-series-legend-5-classic-bass-black-cherry-1000x263.jpg

With a few dings and scratches here and there (nothing major, just from use)

I was ideally looking to sell it as I have recently upgraded to an Elrick and this one is now redundant.

What are your thoughts?

Jake