Why become a member? ×

Panic Room on this month's Classic Rock CD

Alun

Apologies for the sudden attack of self promotion but just thought I'd let you all know that [url="http://www.panicroom.org.uk"]Panic Room[/url], one of the bands I play with, are one of the bands featured on the CD that comes free with this month's Classic Rock magazine :)

To make me even happier, Rush are on the cover :huh:

Cheers
Alun

[quote name='Alun' post='247079' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:58 PM']Apologies for the sudden attack of self promotion but just thought I'd let you all know that [url="http://www.panicroom.org.uk"]Panic Room[/url], one of the bands I play with, are one of the bands featured on the CD that comes free with this month's Classic Rock magazine :)

To make me even happier, Rush are on the cover :huh:

Cheers
Alun[/quote]

Nice one Alun!

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='247102' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:17 PM']Just collected mine so will have a listen ( also looking forward to the Rush article !! )

Tony[/quote]

Tony, if ever you get bored of the Geddy Jazz, I'd be more than happy to 'look after' it for you for a while..

Hey Alun,

Are you still the same bass player from Panic Room from the last few years?

Am I right in my rememberance that you used a Marshall VBA? I'm usually wrong, so please don't take offense...

I have fond memories of doing sound for you guys years ago. Not normally my thing musically, but I remember enjoying the set. If its the same Panic Room. And I haven't totally lost my mind...

EDIT : Totally different Panic Room.

Apologies! I AM going mental after all... In fact, that band was called Panic Cell. Oh dear!

Nice tunes and good work anyway mate!

Edited by MananaMan