Why become a member? ×

Feedback for kevvo66

Shambo

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just had another top deal with our man Kev. A simple bass trade. These things aren't always simple of course, but this one was - made so by Kev's excellent comms and ability to do what he says he will.

Nice one Kev, and enjoy the Matt Freeman! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a trade with Kev for his Shroeder cabs - I thought I was getting an empty box they're so light!! 😁

I think we agreed the details in under an hour - absolutely problem free trade. 

No hesitation in recommending Kev for future transactions...another member proving they're an asset to this forum.

Cheers

Kev.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just took back possession of a Trace Elliot cover I'd sent to Kev but that he didn't use....somebody else I know asked about it a couple of days after I sent it to Kev, they need it for their combo. At least it's going to get used. 

Kev was great throughout...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems like ages since I've done a furtive bass gear trade after dark in a pub car park just off the motorway.

Kev's a lovely bloke, spent a few minutes chewing the fat and came away with a lovely BTB 6. 

I'd highly recommend dealing with him, the bass was as described, and organising the meet up was no bother.

Cheers mate

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought Kev's Trace combo. Exactly as described. Well, better than described really. Absolute monster of a rig too. Exactly what I was looking for. Had a meet up and it's always a pleasure to to deal with him face to face. Thanks again Kev. This one's got to be a keeper!

Cheers

Dunc