Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Status T-bass
£375

ahpook

Up for sale is my black Status T-bass, a lovely instrument which I'm going to miss, but I need to clear some debts...so away it goes.

In good condition - the only real flaw is a crack in the scratchplate which runs from the lower pickup mounting screw on the neck pickup to by the neck - it's difficult to spot as it's a very tight crack (quiet at the back ! ;) and is almost impossible to see.

I replaced one of the volume controls with a Status pot a couple of years ago, and there's a barely perceptible crackle as the treble control is turned - I'll have a go at this over the next few days with some servisol which should sort it out.

The 'block inlays' are just transfers which would take less than a minute to remove.

Other than that an top-notch 'super-jazz' with a clear and precise tone.

For starters this is pick-up/meet-up only as I'm all out of spare hard cases. I live in North London, but would be happy to travel to meet up to hand it over - PM me if you're interested.

£375

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1405037322' post='2498279']
Weight please ?
Super interested.
[/quote]

Using the tried and tested (me on the bathroom scales + bass) - (me on the bathroom scales) = ~9lbs

Edited by ahpook