Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION ROAD WORN 50s REISSUE SUNBURST
£850

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I HAVE NOW SOLD THIS[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I have for sale a brand new and unused Precision 1950s reissue Road Worn bass in sunburst. Right handed, 4-string. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Produced by Fender using aging techniques used on their Custom Shop Relic guitars, it is designed with 1950s specs. It has a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish on an alder body and maple neck, and is built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it. It has a gold anodised scratchplate and vintage, pre-aged hardware. Classic P-bass tones are delivered from the pre-aged vintage Fender Precision pickups. Weight about 4kg.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]A great looking bass with a fantastic sound. See photos attached.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]These generally retail at around £1020. I am asking for £850.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]I will either send it by courier (cost about £25) or you can collect it in person if you live close enough to Tunbridge Wells. I would rather payment was made either through my PayPal account, or cash on collection.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]All the best and thanks for looking.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]S[/size][/font]

Edited by [email protected]

[quote name='[email protected]' timestamp='1404403043' post='2492353']
Hi Lozz, thanks for your advice. I have done as you suggest.
All the best
S
[/quote]

Good luck with the sale, and welcome to Basschat by the way. Just wish I had the dosh lying around, this would be mine by now.

Hi, as I have had no interest in this apart from your enquiry I am considering what to do. Are you still interested? If not I will probably remove it from here and just keep it for myself. (A pity as I have more than enough basses as it is. It is a lovely guitar so would get some use but I think someone else would make more use of it than me).
Let me know if you are still interested.
Cheers
S

Hello, I think at least for the near future I can't quite justify buying another bass given my financial situation. It looks like a lovely instrument but for now I'm going to have to pass unfortunately.

I'm surprised there's been so little interest but GLWTS if you keep the post up.

All the best

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1404913302' post='2496926']
I did think that price advice was kept to PM rather than public comment ?
[/quote]

Yes it should be, to keep things fair. Also basses go for too little too often on here.