Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MINI ABM Cabs Now FS! 4x8 and 1x15
£400

AsterL

Reposting of my previous ad (As I couldn't change the title). These are now for sale!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 Absolutely brilliant Ashdown ABM Mini Cabs! One is 4x8 and the other 1x15. Both stack in a very neat stack. 4x8 is 600 watts at 8 ohms and 1x15 is 300 watts at 8 ohms. Very portable, lightweight, and definitely not lightweight in sound. These cabs pack a absolute punch to them and a deep low end. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Both are in very good condition, with the odd bit of cosmetic wear on the handles. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Let me know what you've got and we can see if we can strike a deal [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I'm based in Portsmouth but have a car so can drive half way and your always welcome to try before you buy! For more Pictures click [/font][/color][url="http://williampowell.imgur.com/all/#_=_"]here[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]!!!!!!![/font][/color]

Will Accept trades for decent studio monitors (KRK VXT or similar)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by AsterL

• 1 month later...

Hi Jay,

Roughly looking at 10 quid per box, but they would be uninsured accourding to the courier. I would much prefer to do pick up of possible, but I understand given the distance! Drop me a PM if your still interested and we can work something out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...