Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD.
£310

tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1406304950' post='2510460']
Back from holliers bump.
[/quote] Hope you had a good holiday mate.....now I am gonna go out on a limb here and offer a trade I will give you 6 magic beans and a magic watering can for the bass I cant really be much fairer than that lol :yarr: :P :o :) hope this sells soon I really do think it is a cracking bass :)

If you haven't got an early 50's style Precision, you are not a whole person :angry: :lol: .(I currently have 3 telecaster headed beauties)!
Any bass sold by this purveyor of excellence Tom the Man, will be damned, er, excellent.
Can't believe it's still here Tom, good luck fella.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1406733353' post='2514190']
It's not going any lower, if I can't get that for it it'll stay
[/quote] That is the problem just recently people trying to take the piss and asking folk to knock 50-100 quid off sales that is why the market is so stale some people not having much dosh aint helping either but I think this is more than fairly priced :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1406744516' post='2514367']
That is the problem just recently people trying to take the piss and asking folk to knock 50-100 quid off sales that is why the market is so stale some people not having much dosh aint helping either but I think this is more than fairly priced :)
[/quote]

I'm the same. My Warmoth is an amazing bass for the sale price, simply not going to go any lower.
Tom's is very fairly priced. And with it being one of his it will be VERY well sorted!
Mind, last week/this week, two busiest holiday weeks of the year, so it may just be a bit quieter :lol:
Bump.