Why become a member? ×

Sold pending the usual - 2002 Translucent teal green EB Musicman Stingray 3eq + OHSC
£795

ManchesterWill

Price Drop - £650 ono

Hi all,

Having introduced myself a few days ago, it's time to head this way to sell my beautiful 3 band eq EB Musicman Stingray. I bought it in 2002 and it's served me faithfully in a variety of settings over the last 12 years. Diversification (I'm playing 4 and 6 string these days) plus severe underuse, sadly forces sale, and with the money I make from this, I'm hoping to have most of the funds for a slightly lower end second hand Fender Precision and Fender Tele.

The 'Ray is a beautiful translucent teal green (discontinued now I think?!) and has a very comfortable low action. The rosewood fretboard adds warmth to that Stingray punch we know so well. I only have travel scales at home (for suitcases), but I weighed it on the strap and it came in at 4.7kg. It has 4 dings in the paintwork on the underside, as the photo shows, and the expected buckle rash on the back, but for a twelve year old bass, looks almost as good as new from the front. Build quality is just as you'd expect from the factory in San Luis Obispo. Original hard shell case included in price.

Reasonable offers will be considered, might also be interested in trading for a 70s style Fender P (Nate Mendel model esp) + cash. PM me or reply underneath for any more details.

I'm based close to the centre of Manchester (easy bus ride from any train station) and would prefer to trade in person, having never sold a bass online before, but won't rule out arranging delivery at buyer's expense or meeting at a reasonable location.

Cheers,

Will

Edited by ManchesterWill

Back up again, don't think I'll be getting on to BC for 10 days or so from Sunday, so get in touch next couple of days if you wanna make an offer, otherwise I'll et it drift for a while. Had a trade offer from a local shop which wasn't too bad at all, but would prefer this way!

• 2 weeks later...