Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aria Pro RSB Fire
£470

kukkunyan

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1404143308' post='2489698']
I did and couldn't be happier with the transaction. 3 days from Japan to UK. A week in Coventry waiting for HMRC to clear. :) And Yasuhito is a complete gent to deal with.
[/quote]

Jeeze! Worth the risk eh. I'd be pacing the house until it was at my door. I have abit of a phobia of couriers after seeing how they play football with the packages that say "fragile" on them.

At the risk of me getting a written kick in the conkers JBF, Fender in particular seem to send the odd bass from USA, Mexico and Japan to our little isle :P .
Even I have exported safely to Germany, Italy, Poland and Sweden as a private flogger.
Nice looking bass.
Bump.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1404154419' post='2489855']
At the risk of me getting a written kick in the conkers JBF, Fender in particular seem to send the odd bass from USA, Mexico and Japan to our little isle :P .
Even I have exported safely to Germany, Italy, Poland and Sweden as a private flogger.
Nice looking bass.
Bump.
[/quote]

Wouldn't give you a written kick in the conkers I don't do that to sound guys ;) must say though I would be rather (nail bitingly) concerned about it arriving here in one piece. Especially due to the fact that every UK courier (*enter written sarcasm) is absolutely fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...