Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

[quote name='Jerry_B' post='1019299' date='Nov 10 2010, 08:16 PM']They're touring at the moment - I'm seeing them in London on the 25th of this month.[/quote]

The closest one I can conceivably get to is Derby!
Although I'd love to go to ATP again...

[quote name='bigjohn' post='1013765' date='Nov 5 2010, 09:27 PM'] [/quote]

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='1013790' date='Nov 5 2010, 09:54 PM']Fantastic ... Have you ever heard Neil Young's version. And there is a man who covers other peoples music very rarely.[/quote]

Yeah - I knew Neil Young's first. Ragged Glory is such a great album.

He did quite a mean version of A Day in the Life on his most recent tour too.

[quote name='bartelby' post='1020629' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:09 PM']OPETH[/quote]

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1020634' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:11 PM']I love Opeth.
They are the wick!

Truckstop[/quote]

I was watching my In Live Concert At The Albert Hall DVDs just yesterday!! Yeah, love 'em.

Right now I've cracked open a bit of Textures - Silhouettes is just an album that I keep coming back to - especially the track 'Awake' -

and in the morning, my wake up alarm is 'Surreal State Of Enlightenment'. I mean, who couldn't make up to a lovely 13/8 turnaround to start the day?

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1020634' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:11 PM']I love Opeth.
They are the wick!

Truckstop[/quote]

[quote name='dood' post='1020696' date='Nov 11 2010, 09:12 PM']I was watching my In Live Concert At The Albert Hall DVDs just yesterday!! Yeah, love 'em.[/quote]

I'm suddenly feeling the need to own a Marcus Miller Jazz!
:)