Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Delaney Davidson from New Zealand, a guy with feet planted in several fields - including Americana, country, blues, folk, alternative  -  sometimes with a Tom Waits vibe.

Here are two rather different versions of the same song, the first from his Self-Decapitation solo album, and the second from a collaboration with Marlon Williams, from Sad But True, Vol. 3.

Edited by BassTractor

11 hours ago, Reggaebass said:

Listening to a bit of John Holt

Not usually a Reggae fan but that was nice. Easy relaxing song.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7
couldn't even spell my own name right LOL
  • Like 1

As mentioned earlier, I had a playlist on Spotify of about 1,400 tracks, just a collection of cherrypicked tracks from albums, stuff I've Shazammed over the years etc.  I just like sticking it on shuffle; the familiarity of the material is comforting.  In the last few minutes it's played a couple of old Christmas songs back to back (Macca's 'Wondeerful Christmastime' and Louis Armstrong's 'Zat You Santa Claus?').

Today I'm going to be channeling Christmas music.  It is, after all, only 204 sleeps away.

image.thumb.png.4fd24e2380c81ef5f5a742603a3c1226.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NancyJohnson said:

As mentioned earlier, I had a playlist on Spotify of about 1,400 tracks, just a collection of cherrypicked tracks from albums, stuff I've Shazammed over the years etc.  I just like sticking it on shuffle; the familiarity of the material is comforting.  In the last few minutes it's played a couple of old Christmas songs back to back (Macca's 'Wondeerful Christmastime' and Louis Armstrong's 'Zat You Santa Claus?').

Today I'm going to be channeling Christmas music.  It is, after all, only 204 sleeps away.

image.thumb.png.4fd24e2380c81ef5f5a742603a3c1226.png

Well, then here's 2 from one of my favorite bands, if not number one single most favorite band:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TheMaartian said:

Great background music for a working day. 10 hours of nuevo flamenco.

I think this sounds to a Spanish ear like those bagpipe rock music CDs in Edinburgh's Royal Mile shops must sound like to real scots :D

(not a fan, sorry ;) )

Edited by mcnach
  • Haha 1

Listening to Cry of Love's album Diamonds and Debris (which I do quite often). Very short lived band with the amazingly talented Audley Freed on guitar. He's now playing with Sheryl Crow (and who wouldn't enjoy that?).