Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

1 hour ago, odysseus said:

A mate of mine put me onto this Israeli 3 piece a few months back.  Love their stuff... sort of proggy, trippy jazz of a sort...  Bassist has some skills and a box of tricks too!

They are really good 👍

There must be something in the water in Israel, they kind of remind me of Infected Mushroom (in a good way 🙂 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BreadBin said:

They are really good 👍

There must be something in the water in Israel, they kind of remind me of Infected Mushroom (in a good way 🙂 )

I just had a look for Infected Mushroom on youtube.... I like it already!... reminds me of Shpongle and Ozric Tentacles a bit too.... 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, odysseus said:

Thank you, good sir! Had a quick look - I like it so far...  I shall investigate further at the weekend when I've got more time to immerse myself 😎

Eat Static grew out of the Ozrics, so I figured I was on safe ground 😉

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, odysseus said:

Love these guys and how they slip the humour in with the more serious aspects.

The monument at the start is the India Gate memorial designed by Edwin Lutyens, it's near-twin, also by Lutyens is in Leicester's Victoria Park.

Bet you didn't know that...

• Like 1

A band I accidentally (and belatedly) discovered a couple of days ago. Rock/Jazz/Funk fusion... guitarist is called Jeff Kollman - he's pretty handy... imagine Greg Howe meets Philip Sayce sort of thing.  Bassist is called Barry Sparks - not familiar with him but there is some great playing in there!

• Like 1