Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Been chilling on the drive home this evening playing a selection of chill out comps from the late 90s-mid 00s. This one's a little gem and a big fave from that era. Manchester based Sub Sub had a big dance hit called Aint no Love Aint No Use, before morphing into the better known Doves

I credit having a dog with discovering some of the best music I've found in the last 3 years of so because it's only when I've had the time and been really tuned in to listening while I'm out on long dog walks - 4hrs today - that I've really listened to the words and that's something that switches me on. An album I've listened to maybe only a couple of times that made as near as damn it no impression suddenly got through to me today. 

Phoebe Bridgers - Stranger In The Alps - from 2018 

5 hours ago, MothMan said:

Primus - John The Fisherman

Nice one. I've been listening to them quite a lot recently. Pork Soda mainly, but I watched few live I found on YouTube too.

I just can't believe that is only 3 people on stage and Claypool is able to start a moshpit alone with his bass.

They are really good!

Edited by mario_buoninfante

As i work in a big supermaket with plenty of shops and people walking, the local dj has song program for about 6 hours and he plays it all everyday in random way. Currently i hear a song where the only full sentence is "I ease You masturbate", so i think that's the the song's name. Probably it's a cover, but i hate it, because i have to listen to it at least 2 times at a day, this is the 3.

I first heard of Haroula Rose as she was as support act for Neil Finn so - that's a recommendation in itself for me. I listened to this album more than any the year after it came out. I just thought about it again after not listening for a long time.

Edited by lemonstar