VI. Warrior Woman 21:39
VII. Equinox Suite: The Poison Pit 25:49
VIII. Equinox Suite: Thawing Magus 30:09
IX. Equinox Suite: Invocation Pt. 1 34:03
X. Equinox Suite: The Damned and Divine 35:52
XI. When the Raven Calls (anti-war Bobb Trimble cover) 40:54
XII. Stone Evil 44:50

11 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Midnight rocker , I haven’t got that yet, it sounds really good, he’s doing well at 71 👍

He certainly is. I’m coming at this from

the Adrian Sherwood/On-U Sound direction. But I’m definitely going to be checking out more of Horace’s, rather extensive, back catalogue.

• Like 1

I'm watching Rammstein live in Paris. 

No one puts on a live show like Rammstein. It's as much a theatre show as a heavy metal concert. It's amazing that no one on stage ever gets burnt.

If it wasn't for ticket master jacking up ticket prices to four times face value, I'd definitely see them again.

• Like 2

Today for some reason I’ve been listening to U2’s debut album ‘Boy’ for the first time in years. An oft-maligned band for sure, and not one I listen to often, but when I was a teenager I had a mate who was obsessed with them and I still have a real appreciation for those early records. In contrast to what they became, Boy had a fantastic atmospheric post-punk sound to it that reminds me a lot of old Cure records and the like.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteveXFR said:

I'm watching Rammstein live in Paris. 

No one puts on a live show like Rammstein. It's as much a theatre show as a heavy metal concert. It's amazing that no one on stage ever gets burnt.

If it wasn't for ticket master jacking up ticket prices to four times face value, I'd definitely see them again.

If you can get to see the stadium tour, do it.   I’ve seen Rammstein a few times, and all have been amazing, but the stadium gig at MK was another level.  I’ve got tickets for Coventry, and had Feuerzone for Belfast, but the latter got cancelled.   Best live band on the planet IMHO. 

27 minutes ago, garyt said:

If you can get to see the stadium tour, do it.   I’ve seen Rammstein a few times, and all have been amazing, but the stadium gig at MK was another level.  I’ve got tickets for Coventry, and had Feuerzone for Belfast, but the latter got cancelled.   Best live band on the planet IMHO. 

I saw them in 2016 at London O2 arena. Absolutely mind blowing show. I have no idea how they can stand so close to those huge flames, it's bloody hot 10 metres away. Combichrist opened for them and also put on an excellent show.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteveXFR said:

I saw them in 2016 at London O2 arena. Absolutely mind blowing show. I have no idea how they can stand so close to those huge flames, it's bloody hot 10 metres away. Combichrist opened for them and also put on an excellent show.

I was at the 2016 London O2 gig as well and it was incredible.  But trust me, if you found that mind blowing, the stadium tour will change your life.  Watch the time lapse set up on YouTube.  It takes around 5-6 days! 

• Like 1