Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

15 hours ago, Bunion said:

Steve Wilson, the man’s a genius who plays with some of the finest musicians in the world. 
Guthrie Govans solo in this is not the fastest shred or the most complicated arrangement, but the way it builds and the feeling put into it, I think makes it one of the finest played. 

What a way to start the working week. Thanks for that. 👍👍

• Like 1

On 23/01/2022 at 16:57, Bunion said:

Steve Wilson, the man’s a genius who plays with some of the finest musicians in the world. 
Guthrie Govans solo in this is not the fastest shred or the most complicated arrangement, but the way it builds and the feeling put into it, I think makes it one of the finest played. 

I really ought to give Steve Wilson and Porcupine Tree more attention ... I mean this is a guy who pastiched Magnu!

I'm listening to Judie Tzuke's Road Noise; in the mid-80s I played with a guitarist who was obsessed with it. 

I've lost count of the amount of times I've listened to the first few tracks.  Despite this being absolute opposite of what I'd generally listen to, those first few tracks make me feel warm and fuzzy.